• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WritersPerHour.com - writing service for students
WritersPerHour.com offers writing services for college students. The company has been in existence for approximately one year. There are many positive reviews about the company on its website. We decided to investigate it to verify that it is trustworthy and reliable. We placed an order and requested a paper on history. We were notified via email about our order. We selected a writer who has a MA in History.
There are no blogs, samples, blog posts, blog posts or blog posts about writers. Although the company provides a lot information about writers, there is no way to access it. It also doesn't provide information on writers' qualifications. Although the company claims that it only employs native-speaking writers with Masters or Ph.D. degrees there aren't any samples to verify this claim. Website claims it only uses the best writers. However, there aren't any samples to verify this claim. We were disappointed with the quality of the paper that we received.
Although the paper was good, it wasn't worth the price.
Price of a paper is determined by the length of the paper, its deadline and academic level. Price is also affected depending on the paper type, number of sources used, and difficulty level. You might pay a lot for paper quality, so it is better to select a higher academic level.
WritersPerHour offers 15% off for new clients. Recurring customers can enjoy a loyalty program that will give them bonuses ranging from 5% to 15% off the paper price. There is also a money back guarantee policy. If the paper does not meet your expectations, you will get your money back.
We tried to do that and could not find any evidence. There are no profiles that include writer background information. We do not have samples to review so cannot be certain that they are as competent as the company claims. Although there are many positive testimonials, some have concerns about certain writers. Some customers claim they didn't receive what they ordered while others have to request revisions after they are done. Some users complain about the slow processing of payments. We had to wait for one day before we received the payment.
Peter Graham

I have had an incredible experience with writing services during my academic journey. When deadlines were looming and I needed expert assistance, I turned to https://lordofpaperonline.com/ & their team of skilled writers consistently delivered top-notch papers that helped me excel in my courses. Their commitment to quality, timely deliveries, and affordability is truly commendable. I highly recommend this site to fellow students looking for reliable academic writing support. It's been a lifesaver for me!