• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie night !!!!!!!!!!!!
COME TO THE MOVIES!! YES, DOUBLE FEATURE MOVIES ARE GOING TO BE AT THE RALLY AGAIN THIS YEAR!!

We will be featuring a MOVIE NIGHT again at this year's Rally. Included will be theater popcorn, other snacks, door prizes, and of course, MOVIES!! Bring your own beverage. This will be indoors--no bugs!! YOU DO NOT NEED TO GET ON A LIST FOR MOVIE NIGHT. JUST COME AND JOIN US FOR COOL, RELAXING, POPCORN/SNACK/DOOR PRIZE EVENING

In the past, we have shown "The Long, Long Trailer" with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz and "RV" with Robin Williams, and Rat Race. We would like your input on what you would like to see this year. Please list 2 movies that you would like to see from the list below and/or add your own suggestions. Please reply!! We want your input.

1) Long, Long Trailer
2) RV
3) Secondhand Lions
4) Lost in America
5) Without a Paddle
6) Jerry and Marge Go Large
7) Scavenger Hunt

We are in need of a few volunteers for SET UP, SERVING, AND CLEAN UP. If you can assist with one of the following, please let us know. Easy and fun, plus you get POPCORN AND SNACKS!!

SET UP/REGISTER FOR DOOR PRIZES/HELP DISTRIBUTE DOOR PRIZES
1. Tom and Lisa Schultz
2. Glenn and Mary Strom
3. Dennis and Carol Ratlief
4. Jeff and Anna Fryer
5. Woody Wooderson

MAKE POPCORN/SET OUT SNACKS DURING MOVIES
During FIRST movie:
1. Joe and Jane Saladino
2. Sam and Marcia Davies
3. Chris and Dianne Pavka
During SECOND Movie:
1. Will and Jane Zulueta
2. Sam and Marcia Davies

CLEAN UP
1. Kristie and Steve Harzman
2. Steve and Deb Lynch
3. Tom and Lisa Schultz
4. Bev Schlee

Reminder that there will be theater popcorn and snacks. Bring your own drinks. Sign in when you come to register for door prizes.

SEE YOU AT THE MOVIES!!!

The team's performance in the future games is yet to be seen

I see it's too late to go to this party, but I would still like to thank you for the idea. I've never had a bg movie night, and after getting inspired with such posts, I decided to make one. It was in my house, and I invite my friends and family without kids. it was about 40 people! I have a house cinema in the basement room, and it is very spacious, so we watched it there. I downloaded the movies beforehand on 999flix.com  so thewatching was smooth.I also bought all the food and drinks, but some guests brought treats na dhome-made meals too. It was fantastic! Thanks for idea

almost certainly, by far most of film sweethearts aren't exactly mindful of what occurs. As you would figure, any theater's film timetable will commonly be created by the scene's head supervisor. This occurs in the background. Enjoy to see milana vayntrub swimsuit. She additionally has an authority site where heaps of Milana Vayntrub bikini pictures are accessible and every one of them is selected. You can buy into something similar and can get to see them at whatever point you need.

I love watching movies and TV series. Especially when the weather is bad outside, wrapping myself in a blanket, making my favorite hot drink and binge-watching my favorite series. But unfortunately, due to the heavy workload at work, I haven't organized such a movie marathon for a long time. I also divorced my wife and have been watching only adult films lately (xxx videos).

It's movie night, and what better way to enjoy it than with delicious Asian snacks from SnackMonkey! SnackMonkey offers a wide variety of mouthwatering Asian treats to elevate your movie-watching experience. With SnackMonkey's tasty offerings, your movie night will be an unforgettable culinary adventure.