• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amlodipine
Question 
Can you please tell me where I can buy this drug at a discount? My mom takes it every day and our family wants to buy it at least a little cheaper. The average price for it is $25. Is it possible to buy it somewhere for $15?

I know that there are sites where you can buy some medicines at a good discount. But I must say at once that I did not order on them and then you can not take offense if something goes wrong. I do not force you to buy there if anything. Although I will give you this site https://www.charityrx.com/coupon/amlodipine-besylate. There is no need to buy anything you just make a request and take everything to the nearest pharmacy. But I don't know how much of a discount it will be for your medicine. I think if you need it you can call and write them. And somehow you can find out. You will certainly not be charged for this.

Thanks for the advice. And for your time.

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Amlodipine is a medication that belongs to a class of drugs called calcium channel blockers. It is primarily used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and certain types of chest pain, such as angina. Amlodipine works by relaxing and widening the blood vessels, which helps to improve blood flow and lower blood pressure.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,][font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Always follow your healthcare provider's instructions regarding the dosage, usage, and any precautions associated with amlodipine. If you have specific questions or concerns about amlodipine or any other medication, it's best to consult with your pharmacist for personalized advice.[/font][/font]