• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you evaluate a good CRM?
Hey everyone!
We are constantly striving to get feedback as we build product. Considering the size and importance of CRM I thought I ask this community on some methods used to evaluate a good CRM. During my days as a GM I thought these basic KPI's (IRT, Connection Rate, Appt Set, Appt Shown and Close Rates) were good indicators. I know these metrics are also people and process driven, but curious beyond these old metrics if there are other ways you all evaluate a good CRM. Things like design, UI, etc are nice but tough to put a finger on the impact it makes. Appreciate the feedback and look forward to learning more!

The impact of design is utilization. One of the biggest problems with CRM is that staff doesn't use it. CRM companies want to blame the store for lack of management, lack of training, etc.

In my opinion, while KPIs like IRT, Connection Rate, and Close Rates are important, there are other factors to consider too.One thing I've found helpful is looking at how user-friendly the CRM is. A complicated interface can slow down your team and lead to frustration. It's also important to consider how well the CRM integrates with your existing systems. Seamless integration can save you time and effort in the long run.I recently came across some crm document management that ticks all the boxes. It's intuitive, integrates smoothly, and has all the features you need to keep your customer relationships on track.