• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help with finances
Guys, I'm having an existential crisis right now. I've spent $500 on pot in the last 6 weeks. Just weed. Now I don't have enough cash because I'm not working. My mother is not going to send any more money. Do I have a problem? right now I'm starting to worry because I don't have any grass. I feel bad because I don't want to be so dependent on grass, but my depression and anxiety have been on a high since I was a kid, and grass has helped me deal with it.

That's why I spent so much, I think. But right now I don't have any money and I need help. Do you know how to legally make money online? It doesn't matter if the payoff is small. I don't want to work physically, but I'm struggling. I want to make money online somehow! I know I said my family is rich, but I don't want to keep asking for money...I feel so bad. I want to become a millionaire myself. I don't want to be a mama's boy. Help me, please, what should I do : (I have a few more bucks to get through the week, but this is not life. I don't want to ask for money, I want to earn money to smoke weed every day. help me, any opinion matters.

Messages In This Thread
I need help with finances - by martinaperezmartina - 01-21-2022, 08:09 PM
RE: I need help with finances - by casder - 01-22-2022, 05:01 AM