• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight loss vs recomposition w/ the beginner template
Hi!

I'm recently started the beginner template -- the first weeks I just focused on getting into the routine and switching to eating whole foods, now I was hoping to get some input on where gain/loss.

Currently 27M, ~80kg @ 179cm. 39cm neck / 89.5cm waist which according to online calculators would put me at ~19% bodyfat. I'm currently averaging 75g fat / 160g carbs / 190g protein (with pretty big fluctuations day to day, working on that).

I'm not really happy with the bit of extra fat I see in the mirror and would like to lose some of it, but I find the program pretty exhausting and my energy levels pretty low.

The advice on the internet on when to eat a surplus vs deficit seems a bit all over the place. I read the To Be A Beast article which seems to speak positively about recomposition, but in some of the podcast episodes I found seem to suggest muscle gain + fat loss isn't really a thing (for someone in my demographic).

Wdyt? Should I suck it up and eat more for a while? What would you do in my situation?

Messages In This Thread
Weight loss vs recomposition w/ the beginner template - by visiotrap - 03-16-2023, 08:54 PM