• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's the office this season I can not find it
Teammates are not as idiotic? What? It's absolutely as bad this year as it what last year if not worse. The only difference is that this year is that your team can actually earn a bucket that's just a slider modification. They still do not understand how to double staff or shield the selection the roster, they nevertheless stand around with their dicks in their hands on offense. It takes them a century to determine they're going to run a drama. What game are you playing? It's literally the exact same exact shit. Teammates are not too dumb? What? The sole difference is that this year is that your team can actually make a bucket that's just a slider modification. They still don't understand how to double staff or shield the pick the roster, they nevertheless stand around with MT NBA 2K21 their dicks inside their hand on crime. It takes them a century to determine they're going to run a play. What game are you currently playing? It's literally the exact same exact shit.

I discovered on 2K20 my team wouldn't even run an offense the majority of instances unless I forced this issue. I needed to play HOF difficulty before they'd really try to work toward uncontested shots, if they even put a shot up.

Paul george went 0/21 and leonard was 0/14 (my mates ) meanwhile curry scored 40 points in the first quarter and trae youthful never misses is that why the loading in feels quicker because no more cutscenes? I load in to a buddy's park way faster than a year ago. Sounds great to me. 2k has the worst authors, all of the moments are so cringe. I jump beyond every cut scene anyhow, so this sounds terrific. Yeah the story is especially atrocious this season, but onceNBA 2K21 on Twitter: NBA2K21 box Artwork Supported

Okay so hold on so not ALL cases will probably be gloomy, some will be black? I wouldn't be too upset if they did I liked the blue. It was essentially the one universal criticism. Edit: They deleted the post. They listen to Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins feedback On Watch Dogs Legion and Ac Valhalla there's nevertheless is(optimized for XSX) the gloomy only appeared like a worse looking ps4 case in my own opinion.