• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS5 Restock Coming This Week - What You Need To Know
Next month, most companies with financial year ending 31 December 2019 will be announcing their half year results. Activities in the markets will be expected to slow down during the last month of the year in December. Jardine C&C, though had been a major laggard in the list as the sell down of Jardine group of companies affected it due to Hong Kong protests. CapitaLand Mall Trust returned to the list as REITs performed well this month due to anticipation of lower interest rate going forward. However, I will continue to remain light on risky unique boutique s, as more volatility is expected in markets going forward with US-China trade resolution still yet to be in sight. With uncertainties and negative news still present in markets, I will continue to position my portfolio defensively going into the last quarter of the year. In European markets, London-listed shares of Royal Dutch Shell fell 5% after the oil major said it would write down the value of its assets by up to $4.5 billion.

Also, I will continue to seek to re-invest slowly back into the markets, with emphasis on capital preservation. Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) - Shares of Netflix, Inc. are back above $185 after a huge day on Tuesday. Apple (AAPL) - Apple (AAPL) rallied back above $260 today. A bright spot was AIG today as the stock went up 9% on their earnings results. You'll think you died and went to heaven! Next month, companies with financial year ending 31 March 2019 will be conducting their AGMs. Next month will be another AGM season with companies having financial year ending 30 June 2019 holding their AGMs. In no way buy without having value. And the rise of algorithm-based trading has insulated markets somewhat from the shocks that could be created by big news events, such as political developments or the protests against racial injustice currently sweeping across the country, since dispassionate algorithms don’t get worried or scared by the news the way humans do.

Therefore, though markets have recovered some lost ground this month, I will continue to be cautious and position my portfolio defensively, with selected allocation into stocks that had been sold down due to short term challenges. Markets had recovered in the early part of the month but usual concerns about Brexit, Hong Kong protests and US-China trade negotiations etc dragged the market down again towards the end of the month. STI closed the month of November down slightly to 3193 points. STI ended 3rd quarter of this year at around 3119 points. STI closed at around 3300 points this month, slightly lower than last month. Despite some volatility, STI still managed to close this month higher than the previous one. Earnings due out out after the close on Thursday. However, one key metric was being left out of the equation. However, even those relationships are grouped into the “agent-assisted” category, which skews and confounds the data immensely. WHAT ARE THE more than a few varieties OF the dangers after I start trading? In the words of famous trader Richard Dennis: “I agree with the metaphysics of technical analysis that the fundamentals are discounted. If your a short term trader your run could be perhaps coming to an end.

Related articles: 
https://sweepstakes.agr.ng/