• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
start trying to create beats
Hello everyone, I recently decided to start trying to create beats, but I do not know where to find different sound effects, such as the sound of an airplane and the like.

Thank you in advance for your help.

(01-31-2022, 09:04 PM)elenapapandreoue Wrote: Hello everyone, I recently decided to start trying to create beats, but I do not know where to find different sound effects, such as the sound of an airplane and the like.

i like to use apps for iphone

(01-31-2022, 09:09 PM)graciemiville Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 09:04 PM)elenapapandreoue Wrote: Hello everyone, I recently decided to start trying to create beats, but I do not know where to find different sound effects, such as the sound of an airplane and the like.

i like to use apps for iphone

It depends on what exactly you need. I prefer to create more technical music, and I don't like the usual sound of classical guitar. I would advise you to look at the effect sounds library that I use; I think you will find a lot of interesting and valuable sounds for yourself there. As for the applications are always different, depending on what exactly I need from the tools. I advise you to try several different applications because only in this way you will learn how to work with sound to the fullest, using different tools and techniques