• ¡Welcome to Square Theme!
  • This news are in header template.
  • Please ignore this message.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New tractor day!
Got my new 3039R today! Photo of the 3039R & 3320 together, and let the fun begin by installing a bunch of accessories. ?

Congratulations.

Nice when you have to get pallets forks to bring the accessories home

I also want to buy a 3039R this year, but I don't know if I should buy it in my country. Maybe you can tell me some sellers from Europe or Asia who will ask a reasonable price for such a tractor, and I can arrange for shipping? Paying for shipping is not a problem for me. I'm more interested in machinery pricing. I want the quality of parts, add-ons, and the tractor itself to match its price, at least approximately. In my town, they charge too much for a tractor like that, which makes me sad. They're just playing on my need for this purchase!

For our new compact tractors, today is the first test day. The thing is, I have my own farm, and we recently purchased a couple of tractors from https://www.machinerydealer.co.uk/compac...-for-sale/. The compact tractors are more than capable of performing a wide range of tasks. They are available from 15 to 60 hp and in different sizes and shapes to meet individual and specific customer needs. Most are equipped with a standard power steering and a rear 3-point hitch that provides the flexibility to add different attachments to help with any task required.