Recently, I started wondering about the trustworthiness of AI-created websites. Given the rise of AI tools for building sites, I’m curious if they compromise on quality or security compared to those crafted by human developers. Are there particular indicators that we should be looking out for to gauge a website's reliability when AI is involved? Additionally, how do they stand in terms of user experience and functionality? I'd love to hear your insights or any encounters you’ve had with sites made by AI.
Checking for secure connections, like HTTPS, and valid certificates is essential, AI-built or not. Online reviews might shed some light on the reliability of such websites. Since AI builders are pretty new, sometimes just browsing a site's structure can give you clues about its credibility. If a site looks sketchy or has lots of errors, I usually dig deeper before trusting it completely.
Sites made with AI have their perks, like faster builds, but their trustworthiness can vary. To feel more confident, using tools like AI visibility can be really handy. It checks for AI-specific fingerprints and assesses the site’s overall quality, suggesting improvements for things like security and SEO. It’s helped me get a clearer picture of what to look out for in AI-created sites.